Important heritage property in le Marche, once Cardinal Carlo Sacconi’s impressive granary, now has planning approvals for prestigious residential and commercial development
- What are the investment options for Palazzo Sacconi?
- What makes le Marche an attractive investment location?
- What does the Sacconi name add to the investment?
- What are Palazzo Sacconi’s unique architectural features?
- What experience does the Cocoon team have?
Find out by registering your interest in the Palazzo Sacconi project
As you peek through the grand windows or the slits in the wall you can’t help but admire the imagination and courage of Sacconi, show me more… ▼
The Palazzo looks spectacular in its proud position atop the hill of Montalto, show me more… ▼
I visited Palazzo Sacconi and believe the timeless features of this grand structure show me more… ▼